Dying for a treat but don’t want all the white sugar flour hat comes with a traditional brownie? Try these amazing Avocado Brownies. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free and can be vegan. Not to mention, they taste amazing! You won’t be missing a thing, I promise.
Two large avocados
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
3 eggs (for vegan brownies, use an egg substitute. I like flax “eggs”)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add the flesh of avocados to a food processor, along with coconut sugar and cocoa powder. mix until smooth
- Add eggs, almond flour, baking soda. Mix batter (be careful to not overbeat the eggs)
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips
- Oil a 8x8 pan and spread batter evenly.
- Bake for 15 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.